A tool many companies have found valuable in assessing their human resources activities.
The Human Resources Functional Analysis will assess vulnerability to discrimination complaints from State & Federal agencies (e.g., Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) relative to:
- Sexual Harassment charges
- Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) compliance
- Compliance with Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
- Assesses the effectiveness of employment practices, benefit programs, and compensation systems
- "Takes the temperature" of employee relations
- Identifies attitudes and underlying behaviors that may be detrimental to productivity, customer relations and profitability
- The Functional Analysis is quick and easy to administer. Human Resources Advisors of Colorado promptly provides the results and recommended actions.