Provide managers with tools to optimize performance/productivity of their employees.
The workshop utilizes the communication/behavior modification concepts of feedback and coaching, performance improvement plans, and the performance evaluation.
- Goals/purpose of performance appraisals
- The “problem” of performance appraisal
- Performance distribution / how to ensure reliability and consistency
- Defining performance expectations and standards
- Measuring performance
- Coaching / performance improvement plans
- Objectives of coaching versus performance review
- Feedback / coaching / Performance Improvement Plans
- Common pitfalls / rating errors
- The appraisal interview
- Appeals process